The little project I started last week has about 8,000 words now. I completed three episodes, and framed out the first and last pages of a fourth episode.
I shared the first two episodes with some friends, whose feedback was mostly positive, so I think I’m on the right track.
This week I want to finish the first six episode drafts (basically two-and-a-half more than where I am now), and then do some quick revisions. Hopefully, I’ll be ready to post the first four on Vella next Monday, and then have two more done to give me a bit of a buffer.
I’m not sure If I’m going to get back over to my Cate world this week. There is a virtual author tech summit starting tomorrow that I want to check out.
And then I also need to finish a post for my Farmer’s Daughter Arts blog.
So, you know, just a few things. Time to go.
Leave a Reply