This week I did a fair amount of fixing. I went back in and made notes about things that need to change in the next pass.
I spent two days staring at the space between two paragraphs until I figured out how to connect them.
I got two chapters revised enough that they’re ready for my critique partners.
I got really excited about sharing what’s coming up in a couple of chapters.
I got really nervous about how I’m going to fix something that’s coming up in a couple of chapters.
I added another 2000-ish words to my overall word count (and not all of it came from resurrected cut scenes).
I’m feeling pretty good about where I am with it, and I’m looking forward to some unexpected bonus writing time next week. I might actually make that self-imposed deadline I made for finishing this draft.
Leave a Reply