Mixed results this week, but it’s not impossible to make my goals.
I successfully caught up on all my reading this week, and posted about my reading assignments on the blog.
My first six episodes of The Devil in the Details are all edited and ready to publish. The first four are live on Kindle Vella, and have gotten a few reads.
I spent some time in FB groups looking at similar vellas and sharing my links. My author page is updated, and I added the new story to the blog.
I’ve finished two new episodes and taken notes through episode twelve.
Then I got distracted and made a mood board for act one. Oops. #sorrynotsorry
So, now I need to get one more episode written by Monday, when I will publish episode 5 and start the social media marketing push all over again. Like, Share, and Follow!
Leave a Reply