This week I’m trying a different spread. It has a lot more cards than I’m used to, but here goes…
- What makes you unique? The High Priestess.
- So… she’s a teacher. She possesses a combination of intuitive spirituality and a thirst for knowledge.
- How to unlock magical powers: Two of Cups
- Partnership, connection, positive relationships
- How to unlock creativity: Ace of Cups
- This is literally the card of creativity. It also connects with the High Priestess as a card that emphasizes the subconscious and spiritual realms, and all the cups are about compassion, love, and emotions.
- How to unlock compassion: Strength
- Unlock compassion through force of will! But really, compassion is one of the keywords on the card. Having an inner calm and fortitude allows you to make room for others.
- How to unlock prosperity: Six of Wands
- Keywords include success, self-confidence, and progress. It’s another self-defining card.
- How to unlock peace of mind: King of Wands
- Kings are symbols of leadership, big picture ideas. They are energetic, confident visionaries. So, I guess the cards are saying you can unlock peace of mind through self-confidence.
- When are you the happiest? King of Swords
- He’s an intellectual leader. Disciplined, organized, logical. It’s interesting that so much of this reading is right-brain focused (creativity and dreaming), but I’m going to be happiest if I put my left-brained side in charge. Possibly this goes back to the duality of the High Priestess. She sits at the entrance to the subconscious, but she’s got a foot on each side.
- Your hidden potentials: Five of Pentacles.
- I don’t know how I am always getting this card in a positive position. Traditionally, it’s a card of loss, isolation, a lack mindset, and other hardships. Maybe I thrive in adversity.
Then, for something a little more usual… my weekly divination spread is from A Witch Alone. (I’m using the one on the second slide)
- This week’s lesson: The High Priestess
- This week’s obstacle: Ace of Cups
- This week’s opportunity: King of Wands
- Something in the Shadows: Six of Wands
- Something to look out for: Five of Pentacles
Strength was a jumper.
Leave a Reply